Language – English
Our Teaching Methodology
- A detailed description of the bug
- How website reacts to this attack?
- Explaining how the attack is working?
- Cause of this attack on the website.
- Practical on Live website.
- Preventing our website from this vulnerability.
- Providing Notes
You Can Contact Us on – +91 74288 12123 to Get More Discounts
How to Purchase this Course?
- If you are a new Student then first of all Create your Account. Click Here to Register yourself.
- Now fill up the Registration form and click on Submit.
- Now you will receive an account confirmation link on your Mail ID, So, Confirm this your Mail using this link.
- Now Log In to your Account. Click Here to Login.
- Now complete your Profile by giving your Additional Info.
- Now to Go to Course Page.
- Now add to Cart the courses which you want to Purchase.
- After adding the course to the cart you will be redirected to the cart page. You can click on Continue Shopping if you want to purchase multiple courses at one time.
- Now at the Cart page if you have any Coupon Code then you can apply that and click on Proceed to checkout.
- Now enter your details on the Checkout page and click on PLACE ORDER.
- Now choose any payment method and pay the Course Fee.
- Now you will get a mail to join WhatsApp Group & payment Recipt.
What Will You Learn?
- What is Bug Bounty
- All about Web Applications & Web Servers.
- Installing Tools & Managing a proper environment for Bug Hunting.
- Intro to all tools and knowing How to use them.
- Choosing Right Targets
- How Bugs & Vulnerability Works
- Hunting on Targets
- Web Application Pentesting
- Complete guide to becoming a bug bounty hunter from professionals
- How we can mitigate bugs & vulnerabilities
- Making Efficient Report
Join Discord Group
Introduction to Web Applications and Web Servers
Introduction to Web Applications & Web Servers07:54
Installing Burp Suite03:52
Configuring Foxy Proxy02:31
Introduction to Burp Suite
Introduction to Burp Suite03:07
Burpsuite Proxy Tab05:33
Burpsuite Repeter & Intruder Module04:39
HTTP Status Codes
What are HTTP Status Codes?07:24
Analysing Status Codes06:56
Changing Status Code of any url in your website04:42
HTTP Security Headers
What are Security Headers?01:39
Finding Misconfigured Security Headers06:53
Live Configuring Security Headers of a Web Application06:36
OWASP Top 10
What is OWASP Top 10?06:49
Background Concept of Authentication Bypass06:22
Auth Bypass Live Attack 108:25
Auth Bypass Live Attack 204:01
Auth Bypass Live Attack 303:37
No Rate limiting Bug
What is Rate Limiting?
No Rate Limiting leads to Account Takeover – Live 1
No Rate Limiting leads to Spamming – Live 3
No Rate Limiting Leads to Application Level of DoS
Clickjacking & it’s mitigation
What is Clickjacking?
Clickjacking by Method 1 – Live
Clickjacking by Method 1 – Live 2
Mitigation of Clickjacking
Reflected – Cross Site Scripting (R – XSS)
What is XSS?
How to Find R-XSS on Lab Website
Finding XSS by Automated tools
R-XSS Live Attack 1
R-XSS Live Attack 2
Firing multiple XSS payloads using Burp Suite
Cross Site Scripting (Stored)
What is Stored XSS?
Stored XSS on Lab
Stored XSS on Live Website Attack 1
Stored XSS on Live Website Attack 2
Stored XSS on Live Website Attack 3
What is HTML Injection?
HTML Injection – Lab
HTML Injection Live Website Attack 1
HTML Injection Live Website Attack 2
HTML Injection Live Website Attack 3
Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
What is CSRF?
CSRF Live Website Attack 1
CSRF Live Website Attack 2
BLH (Broken Link Hijacking)
What is Broken Link Hijacking (BLH)?
Broken Link Hijacking Live Attack 1
Broken Link Hijacking Live Attack 2
Broken Link Checker Tool
Concept of SQL Injection Vulnerability02:26
Introduction to SqlMap Tool (CLI)05:14
Introduction to jSQL Tool (GUI)04:45
SQL Injection on Lab Website05:51
SQL Injection on Live Website – 105:54
SQL Injection on Live Website – 205:58
SQL Injection on Live Website – 303:28
Broken Link Authentication
Broken Link Authentication Concept03:14
Broken Link Authentication Live Attack 108:05
Concept of Session Fixation Vulnerability01:18
Session Fixation Live 103:06
Session Fixation Live 203:08
Critical File Found
Concept of Critical File Found Vulnerability01:37
Critical File Found on Lab Website09:05
Critical File Found on Live Website07:22
Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
Student Ratings & Reviews
7 months ago
It is really great course, I am feeling good that I choose a really osam course
7 months ago
overall course is very good, far better than some premium 5-10k courses out there. Some of the practical examples and concepts need to be more clearly explained because of their complex attacking functionality otherwise it deserves 5 stars. Nice work Dheeraj keep going.
8 months ago
Really Good course with real bug hunting examples.Love to bug this course.
Thank you Dheeraj sir.
Thank you Dheeraj sir.
8 months ago
Amazing Bug Bounty Hunting Course I have seen. Teaching quality is amazing.