Course Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the course, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the course is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You are clearly notified that all the content of the course is totally authentic and is the sole property of Sec Tech Creation.
- The owner of the course deserves complete authority to block access of any customer of the course who violates the terms and conditions of the course. Further legal actions may also be taken.
- Please DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF VPN OR PROXY to access the course. This is being done for privacy purposes. If we find this practice we may take disciplinary actions or block access permanently.
- The product once purchased is not refundable after successful payment.
- Don’t try to log in to the same account from Different Devices otherwise, your account will be blocked by Admin.
- Never share your Credentials (User ID & Password) with anyone.
How to Purchase this Course?
- If you are a new Student then first of all Create your Account. Click Here to Register yourself.
- Now fill up the Registration form and click on Submit.
- Now you will receive an account confirmation link on your Mail ID, So, Confirm this your Mail using this link.
- Now Log In to your Account. Click Here to Login.
- Now complete your Profile by giving your Additional Info.
- Now to Go to Course Page.
- Now add to Cart the courses which you want to Purchase.
- After adding the course to the cart you will be redirected to the cart page. You can click on Continue Shopping if you want to purchase multiple courses at one time.
- Now at the Cart page if you have any Coupon Code then you can apply that and click on Proceed to checkout.
- Now enter your details on the Checkout page and click on PLACE ORDER.
- Now choose any payment method and pay the Course Fee.
- Now you can access the Course.
What Will You Learn?
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Environment setup for hacking
- Different terms in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Basics of Networking
- Intro to hacker's OS Kali Linux
Join Discord Group
Cyber Security Fundamentals
Cyber Security Fundamentals30:18
Careers in Cyber Security05:53
Environment Setup for Hacking
Software and Hardware Requirements03:32
Dualboot Vs Virtual Machine05:59
Downloading Linux ISO File04:26
Installing Kali on VM Ware
Basics of Networking
What is IP Address?01:51
Types of IP Address05:18
Find your Own IP Address02:55
What are Ports & it’s types04:04
What is MAC Address06:00
What is NIC01:45
Proxies chains and Proxy Servers05:13
Configuring Proxy Chain in Kali (Practical)03:30
Introduction to VPN08:45
Introduction to TOR09:52
Working with TOR (Practical)04:20
SSH – Secure Shell05:45
FTP – File Transfer Protocol04:51
Differencer between SSH & FTP01:52
HTTP – HyperText Transfer Protocol05:54
Differencer between FTP & HTTP
What is NAT?09:09
What is Port Forwarding?02:16
Router Port Forwarding Practical 107:25
Ngrok Port Forwarding02:54
What is Traceroute?07:04
The OSI Model – Open Systems Interconnection05:45
Basics of Linux
Introduction to Command Line (CLI)
Basics commands of windows
Basic Linux Commands
Linux File System
What is NTFS, FAT & EXT ?
Linux User Administrator
Basic DOS Commands
DOS Networking Commands
Linux Elementory Commands
Linux Networking Commands
What is Grep Command?
Working with Linux User Admin
Linux Working with File Permissions & Directories
Linux File Permissions
Working with Linux Group
Linux packet manager (apt)
Linux Useful Files
Skills of an Ethical Hacker
What is Vulnerability Research?
What is Bug Bounty Hunting?
Phase of Ethical Hacking
Phase of Pentesting
Risk Management and Methodology
CTF Quiz Test
Student Ratings & Reviews
4 months ago
It was one of the best online courses I've ever taken! The course was well-structured, engaging, and extremely informative. The instructor was knowledgeable and was able to explain complex concepts in a way that was easy to understand.