Course Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the course, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the course is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You are clearly notified that all the content of the course is totally authentic and is the sole property of Sec Tech Creation.
- The owner of the course deserves complete authority to block access of any customer of the course who violates the terms and conditions of the course. Further legal actions may also be taken.
- Please DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF VPN OR PROXY to access the course. This is being done for privacy purposes. If we find this practice we may take disciplinary actions or block access permanently.
- The product once purchased is not refundable after successful payment.
- Don’t try to log in to the same account from Different Devices otherwise, your account will be blocked by Admin.
- Never share your Credentials (User ID & Password) with anyone.
How to Purchase this Course?
- If you are a new Student then first of all Create your Account. Click Here to Register yourself.
- Now fill up the Registration form and click on Submit.
- Now you will receive an account confirmation link on your Mail ID, So, Confirm this your Mail using this link.
- Now Log In to your Account. Click Here to Login.
- Now complete your Profile by giving your Additional Info.
- Now to Go to Course Page.
- Now add to Cart the courses which you want to Purchase.
- After adding the course to the cart you will be redirected to the cart page. You can click on Continue Shopping if you want to purchase multiple courses at one time.
- Now at the Cart page if you have any Coupon Code then you can apply that and click on Proceed to checkout.
- Now enter your details on the Checkout page and click on PLACE ORDER.
- Now choose any payment method and pay the Course Fee.
- Now you can access the Course.
What Will You Learn?
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Environment setup for hacking
- Different terms in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Basics of Networking
- Intro to hacker's OS Kali Linux
Introduction about Sec Teh Creation
Cyber Security Fundamentals
Introduction to Information Security
Information Security Threads
Introduction to Cyber Security
Introduction to Penetration Testing
The CIA Triad
Introduction to Hacking
Who are Hakers?
Types of Hakers
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Cyber Security vs Ethical Hacking
Need of Ethical Hackers
Careers in Ethical Hacking
How to become an Ethical Hacker?
Basics of Networking
What is IP Address?
Types of IP Address
What are Ports & it’s types
What is MAC Address
What is NIC
Proxies chains and Proxy Servers
Introduction to VPN
Introduction to TOR
Introduction to SSH
Introduction to Telnet
Introduction to FTP
Differencer between SSH & FTP
Introduction to HTTP
Differencer between FTP & HTTP
What is NAT?
What is Port Forwarding?
What is Traceroute?
The OSI Model – Open Systems Interconnection
TCP/IP Vs OSI
Environment Setup for Hacking
Introduction to OS Linux and it’s Evolution
Some Popular Linux Distributions
Advantages of linux
Linux for Penetration Testing
Software & Hardware requirements for Setup a hacking lab
Installing VM Ware Work Station
Which is Better Dual Boot or Virtual Machine?
Choosing Kali Linux Distribution
Configuring VM Ware for installing Kali Linux
Installing Kali Linux on VMWare
Virtual Network Configurations Explained – NAT vs Bridged vs Host Only vs Internal
Basics of Linux
Introduction to Command Line (CLI)
Basics commands of windows
Basic Linux Commands
Linux File System
What is NTFS, FAT & EXT ?
Linux User Administrator
Basic DOS Commands
DOS Networking Commands
Linux Elementory Commands
Linux Networking Commands
What is Grep Command?
Working with Linux User Admin
Linux Working with File Permissions & Directories
Linux File Permissions
Working with Linux Group
Linux packet manager (apt)
Linux Useful Files
Skills of an Ethical Hacker
What is Vulnerability Research?
What is Bug Bounty Hunting?
Phase of Ethical Hacking
Phase of Pentesting
Risk Management and Methodology
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet